Pages

4.4.11

April: Showers of Recipes

photo originally uploaded to dreamstime by mafoto
So, today's post is just going to be a little updating on what's been developing in the OntheFly world.


First, it was never my vision for OntheFly to be an "ode to Megan's recipes". As much as I love banging about in the kitchen myself, my aim has always been to inspire the urge to cook in all of those who may otherwise suffer from culinary anxiety. Cooking for yourself is probably one of the single best and healthiest things you can do, and there's no reason for it to be overly-complicated or take up too much of  your evening!

Many of you out there have already started sending me your recipes to publish and I couldn't be any happier. Though I don't have forum capabilities, I would really love for OntheFly to be a platform for sharing fun and easy recipes. That's why I've set up recipes@ontheflyrecipes.com to receive all your favorite kitchen concoctions. And to kick-off this initiative, I've decided to devote the entire month of April to "recipes from others." Want your own recipe to be featured this month? Send it my way!


Next, after months of anticipation, the upgraded website is finally nearly ready to launch! Thanks to Rachel's hubby, the final kinks have been worked out and now all I have to do is transfer content (phew!). The new site will have a new banner, more advanced sharing buttons, a couple pages of useful information and overall a much more professional design. I've given myself until the end of the month to transfer the archives and set-up the new pages, so keep an eye out for it!

I will also be making a bit of a "marketing" push with the new site launch, which means there'll be some sort of treat in store for all of you when I do ...


So, exciting developments are on the horizon for OntheFly, and in the meantime, don't forget to shower me with your recipes!

Happy Cooking!

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment